Friday, February 1, 2013

Moments of Grace

Moments of Grace

I cannot believe I have not posted since September.  I was writing a grace journal and then stopped that too....on the plus side I have been more involved with my bible and scripture which is never a bad thing!!

Grace....wow Jenny's post really struck me today.  I need to be posting grace or writing grace because I am a visual learner!  It helped to SEE as written in her post how "Everything is Grace"

Moments of Grace:

-Jenny's post today
-Being so sick and Andrew taking a 'vacation' day to stay home and help.  I have been looking after sick for 3 weeks and the break helped.
-communicating better with Cosette's dad (my daughters daddy)
-I went to an evening Mass and the music touched me so much I cried, the choir was so good.
-I have kept mostly positive for my family through all the sick
-I have kept up with devotions nightly with Andrew.
-knitting helps me meditate on Christ and prayer
-I have really taken my 2013 word "trust" to a new level and it is SO hard but God is with me.
-people like Elizabeth Foss to remind me that Attachment Parenting is not a fad but a way of life and it doesn't matter what others say....still nursing here!  Not caring what others think.  It is for my child.

Ok I could go on....yep, i need to see it in writing.......

I am going to write more on this blog and not isolate myself so much.  

7 comments:

  1. Your list is wonderful to read today. I have missed your posts.

    Have a blessed weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you had been. Ugh! How many times have I stopped and started writing down all the goodness from God. Thankfully Suscipio helps keep me more accountable.

    Sorry to hear you've been so sick. I have been trying to avoid it!

    Trust was my word a couple of years ago. It was a good year, a touch one in some areas, but a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have learned that with trust comes 'surrender' too. Ahhhh lol. But it's grace and it's good. Staring me in the face not to fret.

    Yes, the sick is getting old....

    I am glad to be writing again. I took out my journal this morning and it felt good. How often it feels like groundhog day (do you know that movie?) if we don't really look at each day as unique and from God. Writing our graces picks out all those things that are different day to day blessing us. Glad to hear from you gals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog thanks to Suscipio and I have to say I felt the same way you did, was writing constantly then suddenly I stopped. I made it a goal not only because I am married, but because it is a new year to keep up the writing as best I could. I hope to read more of your entries.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you linked up with Suscipio, so I could be led here! I've started and stopped and started again, many times, counting graces. Like everything in life, there seems to be a season to seeing (and counting).

    ~Peace,

    LuAnne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies. I enjoy reading your blogs when I can. I like hearing others blessings too! Some of you write so eloquently you put me to shame lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful that you got to see it in writing...it always helps me too.

    Have a great weekend and hopefully the sick has run it's course. :)

    ReplyDelete