Monday, August 20, 2012

Catholic Woman's Almanac

Linking up with the ladies at Suscipio...

Moments of Gratitude

-Andrew taking over with the kids on the weekend when i was so sleep deprived.
-Cosette being so helpful and getting herself ready without me asking. Big girl *sniff*
-More sleep last night
-Homemade carrot cake that turned out lovely
-Andrews support and love with my business and all my ideas

 Beauty in the Ordinary

Praying the Liturgy of the Hours last night with Andrew.  Was so comforting.  Felt as though God has his arms around me. There is something about praying the Our Father together.  Simple prayer....but connecting.

Baby toes...I love baby toes lol.

From the kitchen

-Chicken with Bok Choy stir fry
-Southern fried chicken
-smoothies
-pork chops

-meal planning.....i have neglected this for too long!!!!

Praying

-Re-connecting with Andrew and praying the liturgy.
-my mom's struggles
-my sister in law who is moving in with my mother in law....don't know if this will work out ok

Meditating

On Mary's relationship to us....this fell away from me when i was away from the church.  Trying to re-connect with all of this.

Pondering

-Primary school for Cosette
-my business
-organization, I feel so unorganized!
my relationship with Cosette

Reading

I'm going to start "Porch Lights"  I need to read fluff as I have not in a long time.

Captured

 This is my daughter and her preschool teacher.  It is about a month old but we just uploaded now LOL!  I am slow.  She graduated preschool....now onto kindergarten! :)

Blessings on your week!



4 comments:

  1. I read Jon Katz's books on his farm and dogs when I need to read something really light LOL!

    You definitely need some prayers and your goals are excellent...especially the *re-connecting*.

    So glad you got some sleep ...been there!

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have that prayer time with your husband. And baby toes...the world just seems a better place when there are baby toes to cradle in your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is SO CUTE! I love that face.

    ReplyDelete