Monday, August 13, 2012

Catholic Women's Almanac

Linking up with the ladies from Suscipio....

Moments of Gratitude:

-I got a job!  Working part time doing something I like doing :)
-my husband and his helping around the house so much
-girl time swimming with my daughter
-my son is more smiley lately
-some cooler days
-chat with my mom, we haven't chatter in forever

Beauty in the Ordinary:
The kids laughing with their daddy....around a small pool.  Apparently he is hilarious.

From the Kitchen:
many stovetop things because of the humidity....
-burgers
-tortellini
-rice, fish

Praying:
For my mom who is going through a hard time.  For starting my new job!!

Pondering:
I have really been pondering what it means to be "pro-life"

Hot Spots:
I actually got some deep cleaning done this week.
I really want to tackle the decor part of things.

Captured:
Small pool, small cuties, small deck, big fun! (our beautiful lake near our house is closed for construction :(



Blessings on your week!!!


7 comments:

  1. The picture of your husband and daughters is beautiful and full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that means I have to cut my sons hair LOL...Liam is a boy :) I can't bring myself to cut the curls. thank you for the compliment on the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics...such a beautiful family and wonderful list. I hope your transition to your new job is smooth. All for the glory of God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finding a job! Hope your Mom's situation improves soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures.... You got me pondering too: What it means to be pro-life. +

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pictures....so sweet!
    Yay job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Dance for the New Job!

    Baby curls are sweet and can stay until he's older.

    ReplyDelete