Monday, July 30, 2012

Catholic Womens Almanac

I almost write CWL instead....so if I ever do that you know what I mean LOL.

Moments of Gratitude
-finally made a proper schedule with my ex-husband regarding my daughter....he was more fly by the seat of his pants and I have been gracefully fighting for consistency for my dear girl.  We are using calenders and stickers so she can identify mom or dad days. I am grateful for productive communication.
-My husband and his patience with me and the kids and sometimes everything around him.  Depression is so hard and he is making every effort to not sit still but call on God and share with me.
-Cosette's helpful ways.  My little girl is growing up.
-Nice weather

Beauty in the Ordinary
-my babies hugging and cuddling.  I don't understand their language but it's ok because they do.

From the Kitchen
-BBQ pork ribs
-lots of salads in the heat
-smoothies!

Praying
-for my husband to find work
-for peace in our families
-for our priest

Reading
-Liturgy of the Hours
-childrens books

Looking Ahead
-trying hard to stay in the present, but I am trying to be more organized

Hot Spots
-kid's play room
-floors
-our room - it needs help, not exactly a couples haven

Captured
My boy :)


 Blessings on your week!!! :)





7 comments:

  1. You are sooo in my prayers Samantha! Have been in many similar situations so I can relate. Salads sound good this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your prayers, much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Mmm, salads do sound good. I pinned something one time that had hearty salads, I may need to go look that up. My husband works out in the heat all day, ao I need something cool and refreshing yet hearty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh if you find that hearty salads link let me know! Organic greens are on sale here in abundance but I need ideas for summer toppings. Yes, hard to fill up the men on salads lol

      Delete
  3. ADORABLE photo! Is Cosette your girl's real name or her blog name? Either way--it's a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! Cosette is her real name. (from Les Miserables :)

      Delete
  4. Holding you up in prayer, Samantha - you and yours. :) I love the name Cosette!

    ReplyDelete