Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sensitive to the unborn

Well interesting day....

Toddler yelling, humidity making me melt and perhaps a little crazy, constant snacking, (i think I prayed for a place with a window in my kitchen....is that selfish of me??) and of course life goes on....

We go through all this because our mothers chose yes.  Weird way to start an entry?  I look at Liam. We have no money, jobs, vacation pay etc...really it was the 'worst' time to conceive a child. But we went on faith, excited we were having a baby, especially after losing to ectopic.

I am so sensitive....I posted a tasteful pic on facebook of a 12 week old baby. (in womb) Now I am aware it wasn't true to size etc.  The point of the post was to bring awareness to the humanity.  Feet, hands, eyes, etc.  A human.  I got such backlash for posting it. 

"This is disgusting propanganda" and much more.

I meant no offense to anyone.  It really makes me hurt for the unborn.  There are very little for laws in Canada and the USA regarding abortion.  But yet it is taboo to talk about?  Judgemental even?  What is prochoice anyway?  Pro-kill?  I understand there are circumstances and everyone has a story.  Fear is not to educate.  But what about truth?  Why is it no one has a problem with posting about gay rights, animal rights, womens rights, soldiers rights, and the list goes on and on....but mention the unborn rights and you are just getting too political.  If not us then WHO will protect the unborn?  It is not just an opinion whether life begins at conception.  It is a scientific fact.  It bothers me that this is such a hard topic to talk about....it is so sensitive in nature but the truth is....we do need more focus on what happens on a daily basis here in Canada regarding abortions. 

End of rant.

I pray that all who make this decision really have a good hard look.  Our society is very individualistic and when did conscience and guilt become a bad thing? Whatever happened to sin? I pray for those who find themselves in circumstances of fear and uncertainty.....God be with these woman and hold them close.

Glad I can vent on my own blog. 

Blessings always.


No comments:

Post a Comment